Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Just starting up

AniMATTion

Mar 17, 2016
Tamworth
So besides the birthdays, stag do's and work days out at paintballing i have deciding to take more of an interest in the sport. I have brought my own mask (V-Force Profiler) which after buying i also found out is great for a glasses wearer which i am so bonus! Although the mask i brought was second hand and does need a new lens clip. Be useful if someone could point me in the right direction.

So as i have said i have been paintballing 6/7 times now in the last 7 years. My next session will be at NPF Birmingham on April 2nd.

Just thought id come say hi and if anyone out there has any tips or can point me in the right direction of some second hand gear that would be great. Not thinking of buying a marker yet as i want to make sure i go often enough

Reactions: Bolter

Alex Dawson

Mar 22, 2016
From newbie to newbie, welcome :)

Edit:
Had a quick look for V-force lens clips, at first glance there doesn't appear to be any uk companies selling them. A couple of US places such as;

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VForce-Profiler-Goggle-Retention-Clips-/191565040405

and

http://www.ansgear.com/V_Force_Profiler_Replacement_Lens_Clips_p/vforceprofilerlensclipsblack.htm

You could try ringing up places like
justpaintball.co.uk
bobspaintball.co.uk/

and see if they'll order you some, since they sell replacement lenses for the V-force profiler.

Last edited:

nick "the shadow cat"

Illegitimi non carborundum
Jun 23, 2014
Hello welcome to the forum. You could try contacting G.I.sports. They're the guys that make v force goggles. Also ebay has been a bit of a god send with my kit but the down side is its taken me a while to get what i want. I got my goggles off there, ( v force sheild as i happens). Happy hunting:)

laddo

Banned
Mar 20, 2016
Hi,i I'm new to this as well been about ten times in rain, snow and sunshine.Welcome and enjoy.

AniMATTion

Mar 17, 2016
Tamworth
Haven't actually rang them. Used it today without the clip and they were fine will ring next week though as I stumbled across a new mask on Facebook. Brand new VForce Grill White Aces limited edition for an absolute bargain.

Went to NPF today and borrowed a friend gun, was using an Empire Axe. Very nice gun (in comparison to the rentals i've used in the past) was a great day. Anyone else go?