Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Just want to do this the right way.

mastercrafted

Nov 20, 2016
UK
Actually, you can send my one to Sid, I'm not playing much as Taekwondo eats up my time.
No worries, I will do. TKD was my first discipline actually! I now practice Muay Thai and my gear was originally martial arts focused but people were buying it for different activities. Here's Chris Cyborg wearing my Cyborg fightwear! Good luck with your training. Osu.

mastercrafted

Nov 20, 2016
UK
I am a semi professional Amazon reviewer
(Aka anything for a freebie)

..... I'm not really pushing for one, not my kind of thing & unless you want loads of reviewers I'm not going to add much

But for sting, anything between skin and the impact of a ball will reduce sting
For the speedball players, in a tournament they are restricted to two layers, the lower layer will be where they wear any padding such as a bounce vest, but some will prefer this kind of compression gear
I'm not selling these on Amazon but thanks for the kind offer. I'm bootstrapping everything at the moment with no external investors so I don't have that much promotional kit left. Thanks for the info on Speedball too, I kind of stopped playing before Speedball got so popular so I'm not too clued up on it.

mastercrafted

Nov 20, 2016
UK
Too bad you only go up to size XL. I coach an American football team, many of whom would find this interesting.
Whoa. What kind of chest size/inside leg do these guys have? I do have size charts for XXL but I didn't produce any because I didn't think there would be that many athletes that size. I never thought of AF.