Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

justice

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
has this country gone soft just watched the news and a 93 year old grandma has died after being beaten in her own home.
know over the last 30 yrs i ,plus all us old buggers have seen the law get softer and softer,because of things like the human rights bill and the eu
do you guys think we should get back too old fashioned values of family and justice with alot of respect

Reactions: ..A.Kaye..

..A.Kaye..

Aberdeen Fusion
Oct 4, 2011
Aberdeen
Yeh, i agree with you. More harsher punishments should be implemented!! What did the offender get punishment wise for the crime??

Humanbeersponge

Apr 25, 2007
Teesside
www.scottishwarriors.co.uk
Bring back corporal punishment in school, make kids understand that their is penalties for their actions.

Punishment should be appropriate to the crime, I would put muggers and thieves in stocks on the high street. They have made people's lives a misery so do the same to them.

None of this "but what about the offenders human rights" when you commit the crime you loose those right, it's very simple.

Toe the line and everything's rosy, step out of line and your are right in it.

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
stencil some of us can remember having respect for your local bobby, as he would go and see your mum or dad and you would get your ass kicked if you did something wrong.
no ASBO`S people felt safe leaving their doors open etc etc why not now ,what`s the difference
old people may still think the same which leaves them open too crap like this

Humanbeersponge

Apr 25, 2007
Teesside
www.scottishwarriors.co.uk
The problem is the prison system seems too soft, prisons should be so terrible that you wet yourself when you find out your being sent down.

I remember the prison in I think it was Arizona or Texas where the prisoners wear pink overalls, live in tents in the 100c heat and do hard labour. Their food has been reduced to the lowest possible standards and things like coffee has been banned as it has no nutritional value. They also removed all their gym equipment stating why should we allow the prisoners to get bigger and stronger for when they go out to commit further crimes. They tried to remove tv's but where told it was against their civil rights so the warden only allowed opera and documentaries. The male prisoners complained that the women did not do hard labour so why should they, next thing the women were on the chain gangs too.

Now that's a prison.