KEE Action Sports purchases JT Sports!

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
PRESS RELEASE
KEE Action Sports Purchases JT Sports
Sewell, NJ, February 8th, 2010 KEE Action Sports LLC. KEE Action Sports is pleased to announce that it has acquired the assets of JT Sports. Effective immediately, KEE will be manufacturing and selling the entire line of JT Sports, Brass Eagle, and ViewLoader paintball products.
George Eurick, President and CEO of KEE said, “We are proud and excited to add the JT Sports, Brass Eagle, and ViewLoader brands, all of which have a very rich history in paintball. Their product heritage, product innovation, and long history in paintball provide some very meaningful additions to KEE’s product portfolio.”

For JT product ordering or questions regarding orders, current and new customers should contact their Sale Representative or call KEE for any additional information.

KEE Action Sports LLC is the worldwide leader in the manufacturing and distribution of paintball sporting goods and the exclusive source for RPS®, Empire®, InvertTM, InvertTM MINITM, BT PaintballTM, HALO®, EVIL®, Pure Energy®, ViewLoader®, Brass Eagle®, and JT Sports® brand products.
Jeez! KEE is getting big!

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
or is it?

how much good will a potential developing monopoly have on paintball?

I see your point but my view is from the little guy, me.
For me it means i can still buy JT equipment in the UK without having to sourse it from the US.