Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Kee sack damian and tell all staff to move.

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
So as predicted kee have fired damian and told all the office staff left at empire/kee in arkansas that they are moving to florida and if they don't like it then tough.
Companies house shows kee as going into administration/liquidation. Lots of rumours circulating about gi moving debts across to kee.
The investment company not putting any more money into the new venture.
God knows what's going to happen to infamous.
So just lots like gi paint now at major events.
Hopefully valken will now be able to supply paint at the mills.
Richmond I've said all along is not trustworthy and it looks like I may be proved right.
I'm just sorry that most if my friends stateside will be losing their jobs at empire/kee just like all my friends from kee Europe did last year.
It sucks.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Whoa!!

Some form of restructuring is normal when acquisition takes place. But Arkansas has to be cheaper than Florida, depending on a few factors. Sacking people seems slightly harsh. Especially with infamous doing quite well this year.

Super crazy times!

I bet Gino or Proshar step in for the paint. And maybe this opens the door for macdev/virtue/BK to swoop up infamous.

What happens to the Firm? Where's Markie when ya need him.

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
Whoa!!

Some form of restructuring is normal when acquisition takes place. But Arkansas has to be cheaper than Florida, depending on a few factors. Sacking people seems slightly harsh. Especially with infamous doing quite well this year.

Super crazy times!

I bet Gino or Proshar step in for the paint. And maybe this opens the door for macdev/virtue/BK to swoop up infamous.

What happens to the Firm? Where's Markie when ya need him.
There's nothing official from what I can see. This is just what I was told this afternoon. From someone I trust implicitly.

Reactions: Spikerz

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Also Proshar makes all Valken paint. So they already supply mills. :). They have the deal for valken paint in the us with Gino as well. Now whether they can sell Proshar branded paint to the uk market or have to keep it as valken is interesting

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
Travis owns Infamous. Travis is moving from Kee/GI, likely to Valken. Infamous would then likely become a defacto (that's latin) Valken team.