Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Keep it up.....

MrAlex

Oct 24, 2016
Hey one and all,
I was just wondering how people go about keeping up their playing time, I go very rarely yet my love for the sport hasn't gone at all. The cost of it though is an issue as well as most guys my age are married / having kids etc. Does having a team to belong to motivate you even more to play it etc?? Just wondering on what motivates you to keep playing and paying....

david525

Nov 17, 2015
beds
Had to stop playing when my son was born miss it like hell now I play with him. I am now too old but still have fun and it great dad and son time

MrAlex

Oct 24, 2016
Had to stop playing when my son was born miss it like hell now I play with him. I am now too old but still have fun and it great dad and son time
Ahh that's a good way to pass on the passion and grow the sport!! Although I think having a son is probably more expensive for me than paintball!

Airtime

Jul 15, 2010
Essex
I hadn't played for a few years but went as a one off recently, rediscovered my love for the sport and think ill be doing monthly walk on to get back in the swing of it then maybe back into tournament paintball or a big game or two

Reactions: mikey1975

Clarkes1001

Nov 30, 2018
Walk ins is the way to go now there aren’t as many big games on. Easier to control the spend too

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Hello @MrAlex, Actually It depends on the Team that you want to be with, That Team should or would want you to be Like another part of their Family besides your own and encourage you in the Sport WAYYY more than you think !! Improving your mind as well as your skills !! >> Choose Wisely though as Not all teams think the same ?? >> We are in the South mate !! >> Bluey

Reactions: MrAlex