Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Keeping paint warm

obladeo

Platinum Member Lifetime
Nov 27, 2008
In a Shrubbery
Beening playing alot atm and had issues with cold paint (i like to have it with my kit so i know how much i'm using)

So i was thinking from my camping days how to keep warm for cheap and a long time.

Does anyone put a pocket warmer in there box with there paint?

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
warming paint

Beening playing alot atm and had issues with cold paint (i like to have it with my kit so i know how much i'm using)

So i was thinking from my camping days how to keep warm for cheap and a long time.

Does anyone put a pocket warmer in there box with there paint?
Buy a chiller box and put heat pads in it :D..

infest

Old slow and covered
Jan 1, 2009
ashford kent
leave car running with heater on that what i did when it was really cold . not really a cheap option but really nice jump back in after a cold game lol

obladeo

Platinum Member Lifetime
Nov 27, 2008
In a Shrubbery
6-7 hour running a car hummmm don't think so as that will do allot of wear on the engine. If i wanted to pay allot i could just take my petrol cooker

grimick

Elsham staffy
Dec 22, 2008
grimsby
coolbags keep things warm too

i use a coolbag/warmbag that fits a 2 full boxes(4000) in, that has a pocket built in the top for ice packs ,but i use those rechargeble heat packs when i get to a site ,but when travelling to the site i put the bag with the lid open in the passenger footwell to warm the bag n box +paint
this way they dont suffer too much :)
http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10001&catalogId=1500001151&productId=1500230457&langId=-1&engine=froogle&keyword=Thermos+44+Litre+Cool+Bag+including+Free+Ice+Mat

dextrus

I <3 Cheating!
Sep 3, 2006
Nr lincoln
I think there still sold at fat bobs paintball :)
There great my old team had one
Kept the paint warm.

Flametech bag FTW!

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
Or ask you local kebab shop if they have any old delivery bags as mentioned before some re-usable hand warmer, i just got some from aldi, a 2 pack for 1.45 and they last about an hour each, when you get home just boil them in a pan for 10 mins and good as new, there is also some advertised on ebay that last 18 hours or something.

Another good option is them big polystyrene boxes used for fish and stuff, just use a hand warmer or even hot water bottle with a towel covering it and it should at least keep warm a little while (and chances are there will be a bait cabin who will nicely fill it up for you.

Failing that use a good thick shell winter paint and prepare for bounces lol :D

Edit:- a tip i seen from a canadian paintball site... mist spray a tiny bit of water on the balls and mix them up a little so they all have a tiny tiny amount on them it makes softer when they are more brittle :D