The Home Of European Paintball

Keeping the other half sweet

pupster01

www.Teamapoc.co.uk
Nov 13, 2001
Watford
teamapoc.co.uk
women

as Tb and crom know i go for a more fragmented approach where posible have at least 2-3 women on the go at once that way when one starts bitching you put her on freeze for a while then go back when she chill's.

PLEASE NOTE !!!!

this approach has a pit fall never and i mean never bin any woman make her bin you as the moment you give one the push calma cuts in and all the others bin you its a house of cards thing

Tip no 1 girls can smell bull**** from a mile off
so don't feed her lame lines and excuses

If you genuinly care about her and want to stay with her tell her
women like to be told these things, your sexy, gourgeous ect

But like I said no crap chessy ****

which is more imporant to you her or the paintball
:confused:

It' often a case of right person bad timming look at manning. She did sound most cool.

All the non single lads on site with happy girlies / wifes I hate to say it but work on the I want to be here with ----- so they comprimise:(

I will own up they would all like to spend more time paintballing
and it goes with out saying more of their money on paintballing.

Most of them get let off the lead and make the most of it
:rolleyes:
paintball widows appear to come in two main groups resingned to the fact and therefore not seeing paintball as something to lessen their relationship or threaten it. These are the cool ones or the battle ground They resent the time money ect.
which brings me back to do you want to be with her.
Has she ever been paintballing? is there a female freindly site near you? if she has a go and to some degree understands then it should be less of a problem. Unless she gets totally hooked and puts angel on her Xmas pressie wish list.
This has worked for quite a few of said lads the young ladies really enjoyed them selfs and could see their men doing some thing they really love which is also dead sexy to watch.
Not so long ago glossie womans mag did a small :( article on how great paintball is and they recon really get's a couple in the mood (ow I won't continue on this train of thought or to be Pc or not Pc that is the question) also it burns off loads of callories. Be carefull with that one you might open your self up to the cavernous pit of foot in mouth "so you think I'm fat " paranoia just thought I might warn you there.;)
the other one is bribery plain and simple before you buy your self goodies buy her a thoughtfull (Really important one) token and then she won't have a leg or soap box to stand on.

you might have some more idears but these are all tried and tested.

good luck ;)

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
this thread appears to have gotten more interesting! go for it sparkles! rip into him! beware though he's a ladys man! he might catch you off guard.

tb-303

go on pupster answer the lady!

crom-dubh

WHATEVER...
Sep 9, 2001
watford
Visit site
John a ladies man?
I thought he was more of a lady boy!

Just kiddin' mate

Sparklie, could you give me the female perspective on this? How do you think I should deal with this situation?