Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Keeping the other half sweet

I see your problem

not one to name drop but we have a lot of ladies and girls on site
including vouge they went home bruise free and played from 9-5.30 so not woosing out.

It dosen't help your cause her mates had a bad time.

Like i said sorry to sound booring you might need the right site
decent paint makes a huge diffrence It used to take me up to 5 weeks to get over my tourney bruises. That was one paticular brand of paint also the speed of the guns we all know about that one.

The way I see if you either give up gracefully or agrree that if she will give it a go you will try some thing of her choice even if she sugest she watches whilst you get your legs waxed simalar pain levels:(

With any luck she'll just want to go to a weepie movie or shopping

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
sorry sparklie, wrong use of the word padded.but you know what i meant(don't you?) i haven't had the freemans catalogue for a while so my bra terminology is a bit dated. if i had a woman like crom i would know this stuff!
i'm gonna start a "ask Sparklie" thread. recon you'd make a good agony auntie, you talk a lot of sense.
tb-303
i thought pups flatmate was up for it(p8ntball i mean) thats a start.doesn't she know your misses?

crom-dubh

WHATEVER...
Sep 9, 2001
watford
Visit site
I dont think she does Jonno. But hey what the hell as long as I can get away with lying about how much paintball costs I should just about manage to survive

tb no I dout it you would just be thinking what the---- this when in contact with it and watching it defey gravetiy on the washing line.

I agree you need some positive female to help here.
Or be really sneaky and get afore mentioned flat mate to get a group together and you play with them the choice is yours either let it slip and act like it's not her thing thought she wasn't up for it ..........

or arange an after the event get together making sure all went well obviously ;)

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
she'll come round buddy! i'm suprised she hasn't gone for it though.surely the thought of shooting Al and Mac has gotta be appealing! i get soooooo much pleasure shooting Mac:D in a way its cool that he cheats if he didn't just one shot wouldn't be satisfying!:D:D:D

tb(hope mac aint watching)-303