Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Keeping the other half sweet

Manning26

Not to rain on your parade Crom, but all of my aforementioned ladies went and played paintball with me, and the only one of 'em who didn't enjoy it was the one who was coolest with it (Meg). In fact, the most recent one(Molly) had played a few times before, furthermore, we met at the paintball shop I slave at. I'm sure you can imagine how happy I was at that time, I was like, "dream girl!" Alas, no.

If Sparklie's tips don't work, then just start crying every time she brings it up. Yeah, cry, and then run into the bathroom and lock the door. If all that crap still doesn't work, then just sell your kit, and pick up quilting.

Sorry there, Sparklie, I was hoping you'd take the marriage thing in stride, and you did. You've always seemed well humored in the posts I've ran across. Nice site you've got there, by the way, if I do make it over there after the first of the year, I'll have to figure out how close it'll be to me.

Take care, All.

pwlldu

Nov 26, 2001
Visit site
I'm a bit late in joining in this, but as I only got gently pointed in this direction by my boyfriend today I guess that's understandable.

Yes I'm the 'other half' in the equation - and I'm cool with the whole weekend, muddy, paint/marker/match talk kind of thing - mostly cos I wouldn't have a leg to stand on if I started whinging.
Playing hockey/going caving is just as cold, wet, muddy, bruising and time consuming - I just don't have to deal with the paint.

I guess what I'm saying is that I have my own things to do - but that's not to say paintballing is out of the question, though the closest I've come to a team position is that of cheerleader in lycra with pom-poms...
Maybe not in November!

Equus

Honk! Parp! Toot!
Oct 12, 2001
London
Visit site
Nah, its easy to keep your other half sweet. Just Paintballing may take a lot of money and time but aslong as you ensure you spend quality time with your partner then they shouldnt have a problem with it, try and get em involved with balling if they're up for it if not then they'll more than likely have their own hobbies to do while your off getting bruised. (Its not like they tend to sit oround doing nothing if your not their with them at all times)

Buy presents and cook, tidy the house and treat em right.

bm8282

Lite em' uper
Nov 19, 2001
Pittsburgh
Visit site
Originally posted by Equus
Nah, its easy to keep your other half sweet. Just Paintballing may take a lot of money and time but aslong as you ensure you spend quality time with your partner then they shouldnt have a problem with it, try and get em involved with balling if they're up for it if not then they'll more than likely have their own hobbies to do while your off getting bruised. (Its not like they tend to sit oround doing nothing if your not their with them at all times)

Buy presents and cook, tidy the house and treat em right.
thats true, if u spend quality time they shouldnt mind you paintballing, but they always still do..hehe:D

Guys are we missing the point here some what correct me if I am wrong here ( I don't dout you will put me in my place) but was that not the lovley young lady in question and I expect she's read all these threads. Sorry lads but if he was my young man and had gone to so much trouble reading and replying to all these threads I would think it was pretty cool.

And correct me again but has she not also put in writting for the world to see yes she will play, only not in november;)

I think our job here for now at least is done:D