Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Keeping the other half sweet

pwlldu

Nov 26, 2001
Visit site
Sparklie, I am another other half - I ain't complaining about my boyfriends paintballing.
My point was that if a partner is not happy about time spent on paintballing, then they should get their own thing going - preferably as expensive, with shiny pieces of gear, and that takes up the weekend - have the rest of the week for coupley things.

If you don't want to join them, beat them!
And Crom, involving the marker in your love life - maybe not. Think about the hygeine...

crom-dubh

WHATEVER...
Sep 9, 2001
watford
Visit site
Its Ok guys and girls I think I have sorted it. And it was so simple.
If my girlfriend doesnt moan about me paintballing then I dont moan about her shopping and buying shoes. Also I really pushed the point that I will be going to the pub less and paintball is for fitness too. I dont really think she will ever go paintballing, but is that such a bad thing? I mean its healthy to have separate interests. Oh I also said thast I would give up smoking too but that is never gonna happen but it keeps the missus sweet.

Thanks for all your help and will hopefully try out a new site as well (cheers Sparklie)

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
i turned my back for a minute to get sleep over and done with and this thread has just grown huge!! finally crom you have respect in the forum(and attract quite a crowd) we should be proud!! group hug anyone?

LOL:D

tb-303

good to see you again pups,don't work too hard!:D:D:D

Mador

lurkin' in a dark place
Aug 7, 2001
Selby ...near York.
Visit site
No way a good relationship is worth more than gold you MUPPET!!

The lad has a good thing with his lass and just wanted a few pointers....that's all...GONZO!!

Leave that big nose out where it ain't wanted fella.

Mador