Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Keeping warm and injury free

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Does anybody have any major tips on keeping warm over the winter months
while still being able to move
Yes. Just be a man about it and ignore the cold. This will work even better if you grow a beard. As an added bonus you are allowed to point and laugh at the p*ssies walking around in the down-stuffed bubble coats. Ask Cook$, he used to be a m*therf*cking viking until he cut his whiskers.
Don't forget to eat some greasy and unhealthy crap while you make fun of the fanatics that do jumping jacks and stretches. While they are occupied with that, if you have a proper manly beard, you are allowed to feel up their women. This is all in the Millennium Series rulebook.

But if I have to give you advice consisting of just one word, it would be this: Beard.

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Even in the depths of winter I only wear a tee shirt with a thin old playing top over it for woodsball, but that cos I'm a manly man with a beard so big I have to be viglent to stop birds nesting in it (and I'm carrying about four excess stone of blubber).

Mar 16, 2012
stretch out thoroughly before playing. jog laps before playing points, wear a thick coat or ski jacket/ thick gloves between points/ games, don't stop for too long. better to do half a days practice with no breaks than a full day where your hanging around getting cold. some people wear thermals, i dont rate them- its surprising how quickly you warm up once you get into some drills/ points etc. and don't listen to these guys, unless your planning on playing BC and staying there

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
stretch out thoroughly before playing. jog laps before playing points, wear a thick coat or ski jacket/ thick gloves between points/ games, don't stop for too long. better to do half a days practice with no breaks than a full day where your hanging around getting cold. some people wear thermals, i dont rate them- its surprising how quickly you warm up once you get into some drills/ points etc. and don't listen to these guys, unless your planning on playing BC and staying there

Do you have a beard?

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
What is this blubber you speak of? Surely you mean inner beard.
Yes that's what I meant, greasy inner beard form, if my beard didn't insist on it's luditism I'd post a picture of it, but it's afraid you'd capture it's soul, it's from a simpler time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Buddha 3

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Seriously though, I never paid much attention to staying warm when I played paintball, nor when I played American football. High adrenaline levels kept me warm. And you know what kept my adrenaline levels high? Anger. Then again, I was a defensive lineman in football, so I was always angry.

That and beard.