Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Kenny's 3 ?????

Bully

Jul 12, 2001
Rochdale UK
www.playpaintball.co.uk
No idea when

Whichever date we decide on it will not suit everyone. We originally discounted the September date because of Campaign and the MM event. The site prefer October as Septembe is busy with customers. At this rate it will be November then it is to cold!!

I will fix a date soon.

Steve

Bully

Jul 12, 2001
Rochdale UK
www.playpaintball.co.uk
October

The first week is the "horse jumping event" at Paintball Park which caused problems for us last year. The second week is the sk3 event, if I move my event to the 5 Oct then I am the week after the MM and I try to avoid being a week apart as some teams play both events.

Steve

Always a problem

Armadyllo

Errrrr.. mm
Apr 17, 2002
SoMainland
Visit site
I'll be up for it either way but if the weather is crap in september it's a damned sight better than crap weather in october hey.. ughh brr cold just thinking about it....

That September date sounds top banana tho.. ;) There will be at least 4 of us up for it by the way.. so an announcement when tickets are ready would be excellent... cheers

chunk.Clan

Clan, back for 09.
May 12, 2002
Lanark.
How about a combination of the two?????

;)
Star wars meets South park
Darth meets Cartman
Light phasers meets cheesy poofs......mmmmmm cheesy poofs..god dam it give me them back!!!

Bloody wusses the lot of you. To cold in October thats why we have a bloody big camp fire at these events. I vote we hold it in November theres nothing better then waking up at 6 am with a stinking hangover and then throwing up your ringer onto frozen ground, then a brisk run about in the woods in order to warm up.
Hold it when its colder that will stop all those players skiving in the safe zones.