Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Kenny's 3 ?????

Bully

Jul 12, 2001
Rochdale UK
www.playpaintball.co.uk
Dates

I assume the MM must have changed the date as the venue for the MM event was Paintball Park and the crew at PP said they had spoken to the MM and it was OK to use PP on that date. Maybe they have moved it back a week (I don't know I can only go on what Steve at PP told me)

Steve

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Bully
Why didn't you try something a bit more radical,August Bank Holiday Monday or Saturday of the same weekend with the party after the game Sat night.:D

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Originally posted by dirtydenn
oh does it clash with a tourney? such a shame
Tut,tut Den:D ,you have your sniper elite ready for then ?
Wanna ally with the Alltarts ?

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Originally posted by Fleisher
Bully
Why didn't you try something a bit more radical,August Bank Holiday Monday or Saturday of the same weekend with the party after the game Sat night.:D
Apart from August Bank Holiday being in the middle of the holiday season so lots of people will be away, that weekend there's also Midland Masters, SWPL and a 5-man Pump tourney at Sparklie's.
If you look at the tourney calendar, there's at least one thing & often more on every weekend until the end of September and most weeks after that, so as Steve has to fit in around Kidderminster's availability as well as trying to clash with the fewest number of other events.

Neddyboy

where's my precious
Jun 17, 2002
Surrey, UK
www.franceforyou.co.uk
why rock the boat last October was excellent a good turn out with over 300 players, having this event close to others will result in a low turnout because of money, holidays etc. Stick to ur guns Bully you not going to please everyone!!!!!!

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Originally posted by Liz
Apart from August Bank Holiday being in the middle of the holiday season so lots of people will be away, that weekend there's also Midland Masters, SWPL and a 5-man Pump tourney at Sparklie's.
If you look at the tourney calendar, there's at least one thing & often more on every weekend until the end of September and most weeks after that, so as Steve has to fit in around Kidderminster's availability as well as trying to clash with the fewest number of other events.
On what day are they on ? Sunday ?
Glad I'm not going:D ,it was bobins last year, a pale imitation of NvS.