Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Kila Detents from LiPS

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
bollocks!...
Indeed. Do you want me to keep hold of your order and money - or do you want me to send it back to you?

Actually, same goes for anyone who didn't get any this time around.

If you could all let me know ASAP - as it is still sat in my PayPal account - waiting to be sent to whomever wants it :D.

speedbird_666

Old Skool Is Cool....
Feb 1, 2003
Bournemouth.
Indeed. Do you want me to keep hold of your order and money - or do you want me to send it back to you?

Actually, same goes for anyone who didn't get any this time around.

If you could all let me know ASAP - as it is still sat in my PayPal account - waiting to be sent to whomever wants it :D.
PM'd you about a refund, thanks anyway for organising the group buy!

we will look at starting another one next week anyone fancy some bits from bunkerking or hybrid??
Depends on if the 07 gear is available, but i'd certainly be interested!

Cheers.

O

ollytheosteo

you at the 3 man this weekend???
I have a bad attack of beinginbeditis planned I'm afraid, so please drop them in the post, PM me if you need an address.

And I feel like starting a fund for the protection of Chris:( Watch out, one day he will rise up and smite all the mockers. Always the quiet ones........

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
hybrid order would be awesome :D yes please! 07 gear especially, but the lack of 06 stuff in this country, i think anything would do really :D even souicide shells if they can be gotten cheaply enough :)

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Looks like I'll be starting a Hybrid group buy next week then.

I will start a new thread for it - so I'm not clogging this one up.

Watch this space (Jon - watch your phone ;)).

L.i.P.S

Ok,
It would be cool to get a list of the products you are all interested in going as soon as Raffles starts the thread……..no pressure there then. As soon as we get some clues I will work out the quantities we need to make it worth while.

Chris has just returned from the post office and has said he would be delighted to do the same for the next group buy because he thinks he could have pulled a 72 year old who helped him across the road. I must say it’s great to see the old ones finding love in the twilight years but I did not like the glint in his eye as he told me how much pension she gets every week.

Perhaps with Christmas around the corner you lot could also use this one as a “Dear Santa” group buy??

Over to you Raffles, I will put Chris back in the corner until we need him.