Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Kila Detents from LiPS

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Damn! Stop telling everyone your detents turned up - means I have to pay Jon now :rolleyes:.

BTW - mine turned up today as well - and they work a treat - thanks Jon (& Chris).

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
Great to see that Chris isn't totally useless after all :eek:.

EDIT : SwissTony - I think Lucky's missus may have already killed him - I forgot he wanted them to go to you - and had them sent direct to him (ouch!).
Don't panic i've got out of it for now:cool: .......it's her birthday sunday so i told her it was a present:p .......now i need ideas as to what it was:( ........quickley:eek:
"and just so you take this seriously, my wifes 5 foot tall and works for the prison service........they train her to disable 6'5" hardened axe murderers with a single blow, so what freakin chance have i got if i'm caught":eek:
It's been nice knowing you peeps:( :p :)

Raffles

Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Glad they all turned up :).

Now I've emptied my PayPal account in to Jon's pocket - I think we can safely close this thread (if a mod would do the honours please).

Stelfe - I have asked Jon to post your silver shocker ones out as well.

All that remains is for me to say a big thanks to all of you for making this happen - and a big thanks to Chris and Jon at LiPS for the 'deal' they did for us all - cheer guys *welling up*.

Raffles

Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Not sure about the next group buy - but you could always give Jon a shout at LiPS (he may even do the discount for you - as I know AJ missed out on the first order)