Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Killer Clowns Sponsorship Announcement

Clowns.Alec

Feb 22, 2003
Middlesborough (NE UK)
Visit site
Eeek - rumbled - well u know me Paul - the dedication to my Counterstrike and Natural Selection training means many a late night/early morning :D

Who's WKD? That Rich or is it John from work?

Lo Sparkliepops - wahey Guppykins - hope she's not bringing her kit from Kenny's Revenge - we'll need asbestos Sup Air bunkers hehe.

Only one comment re Mikey - Mmmmmmm Mikey lol

PS I've managed to spread the corruption - me, Mouldsy and Rick from Illusion have had a blast together at CS :)

You'll have to pop on sometime Paul so I can scout ya hehe.

Look forward to next tourney to see my secret dad (Bully) and my favourite collection of studmuffins (Russell, Gilly, Kel, and the usual marshallling crew - even Dave although he scares me after a reaction to my hugs hehe ;) )

Clowns.Alec

Feb 22, 2003
Middlesborough (NE UK)
Visit site
Oh btw Paul, was that late customer from the computer business or the 'other' job (u know the one where u put on all that lacey gear and hang around the docks? ;)

PS Tee Hee

PPS - shoulda thought that out really, next time Paul's playing behind me I sense a hoppers worth of paint 'accidentally' hitting the back of my head :eek:

olly

Banned
Aug 2, 2001
North East
olly.biz
Madman

Alec on the boards..... Oh no!!!!!

Think my new eblade might have to run away with itself......All other team shot out....Basteard Oh SOrry alec thought you were playing for the other team... Oh well we still won..........

Lol, when are you wrokign this week......