The Home Of European Paintball

Killer Clowns Sponsorship Announcement

olly

Banned
Aug 2, 2001
North East
olly.biz
Ledz

Alec dont upset Ledz.... U know if you faun and attempt to fondle him too much, he may never speak to us again.

You allready have most of the marshalling team at 2k3 scared to death of you........

Dont want to add a major sponsor to that list.

Polution of mikeys mind will lead to serious repercussions :D

C U Sunday m8

WKD

Apr 7, 2002
East yorkshire
Visit site
I think Ledz is already doubtful over Alec you should see his face when ever Alec appears its along the same lines as a rabbit in a headlight shear panic
How are you and your live in lover sorry lodger doing ave you got him repairing site markers yet:D

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Nothing you can do once alec has you in his sights though........ the speed he ran to get hold of that 12" black ribbed nobbler at S****horpe last year was terrifying.

I'm picturing many, many confused American readers now.

WKD

Apr 7, 2002
East yorkshire
Visit site
I wondered why he was walking around bandy legged recently at last tourny an every timre he sat down he smiled itching to get my hands on my new toy and no Alec before you start i aint being pervy thats your job
Not long now til the weekend looking forward to it

l8tr

Clowns.Alec

Feb 22, 2003
Middlesborough (NE UK)
Visit site
I dunno what u mean u weird lot :p

Besides - Ledz is only scared in case we've come up with a new way to Clown him hehe.

W00t looking forward to Sunday (mmm Eblade - dribble, drool, slobber).

On a side note - Steve or Pete from sitewide might give you a shout about the webby Paul as have sent them the details with an updated calendar for the year along with the url list.

By the way - can we skip my evasion training now - I feel that me running around with just a mask on and you lot all shooting a full battlepack at me to 'teach me to avoid paintballs' will be far less fun for me now we'll all have eblades - even I could fire them faster than a cheetah on speed with red stripes painted down it's sides and aerodynamically styled fur :D

Catch you all Sunday - there's a lotta love on the training field :)

WKD

Apr 7, 2002
East yorkshire
Visit site
Cant wait either Alec gonna be good can we do some 1 on 1 snap shooting again against each other was a scream last time we did it aww please see if can shoot you by just sticking the gun out at you and shooting ya!!!:D