Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

"Killing in the Name" For Christmas No.1

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
I didn't actually purchase any track, but I think it's an amazing example of the power of social media in this day and age. Even 5 years ago it would have been damn near impossible to arrange a petition of this magnitude and get so many people on board for a single cause in such a short period of time. Granted it might not be the most noble, or best use of it, but it's pretty damn funny, provided some entertainment and was an interesting experiment at the same time.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Well I really loved this tune the first time around, and is a part of my teenage years soundtrack, so when the idea of purchasing it again came along, to maybe have a different sound and style at number 1, I jumped at the chance!

A brilliant way of spending 29p :)

Good work everyone!

Mudafunka

Apr 26, 2008
South Wales
Well I really loved this tune the first time around, and is a part of my teenage years soundtrack, so when the idea of purchasing it again came along, to maybe have a different sound and style at number 1, I jumped at the chance!

A brilliant way of spending 29p :)

Good work everyone!
Snap:D

spangley_special

Free Agent
Sep 26, 2006
Bristol
www.iamjackfranklin.co.uk
and every one who bought RATM was following forums what's the difference ?

your all sheep
It's more than a bit different Lumpy, It's a unification for a cause.

Like protesting, only not nearly as noble.

We didnt buy RATM to support forums or facebook, we (for most of us I'd imagine) did it as we are sick of all the manufactured pop that the likes of cowel are force feeding the general public.

Mikey D

I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
Am I the only one who thinks this whole 'protest' is pathetic?

Cowell may be arrogant and smug, but its because he gets bitches and makes money. Fair play to him. Im sure he's worked his arse off to get where he is so he deserves it.

Without the whole Pop Idol/X Factor/Britains got talent we'd only be listening to the wonderful and non-manufactured talents like N-Dubz etc

thank christ Cowell came along in that case

at least some money is made for charity even if it does make the RATM purchasers look stupid