Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

King of the Hill - 3 - NPG Uttoxeter - 17th August

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
btw fields are looking great guys. i've just got back from setting up and they are rewarding aggresive play :D ben the fileds have limited back barricades as requested :D hope you enjoy my barricades on the 50 on the zap field on the tape :D :D

just my thoughts....for koth 2 there was no problems with the fields,some back bunkers but not 2 many(ok ppl say the final was not the best...but who can blame the angels or spank for playing that way there was 1st place at stake. %ball was the order of the game).......small bunkers and nothing on the back line dont always mean attacking fields, if no one can move beacause the field is so open.

Roland

Comrade Trogski
Jul 11, 2002
Eccleshall, Staffordshire
Visit site
Just got back from having a look, a couple of very interesting fields!

The Manx guys are there already partying, keep it up hopefully you won't be able to shoot straight in the morning.:D

To my guys, don't forget the 9.00pm curfew, I want you tucked up in bed with a cup of hot cocoa.

If you have been good you can read for 10 mins.:D

See you all tomorrow.

TacticalMayhem

Jul 16, 2003
Some where close to your hart
Well i just like to say Thank you -

I Played for PB Hotshots (the loony with the Fractured Little pinky) and this was my very first torny and i LOVED it to bits ...

Thks to all the hosts and all other teams we played against and all the marshals as well you made it all worth while traving down from darlington. Will be back again in november when K O T H is back on ...

BTW found my fav spot ----

seemed to spend alot of my time there lol .

Roland

Comrade Trogski
Jul 11, 2002
Eccleshall, Staffordshire
Visit site
Originally posted by the_vodka_kid
well done to the guys who set the fields up..they played well, somthing in it for all players.
Excellent fields, you managed to keep bothe the back and front players happy. A miricle!:)

How about keeping one or both for the MM on Sunday?

If you want to keep just one keep field 2, a bit more cover for the front players.

Thanks again to all the MM crew for another well run, well marshalled, enjoyable tourny.