Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

KingAresIV - Introduction

KingAresIV

Aug 8, 2016
Well, I'll start off by saying this is my 2nd account, because for some reason I couldn't verify my first account using my Hotmail e-mail address (never received the e-mail - tried multiple times).

Anyway, now that's over with; I have played paintball various times in the past and loved every minute of it.

I have now reached an age, where I have an income and can drive myself around; so I have decided to make this a common hobby.

I am based in Berkshire, and would appreciate any tips and advice when it comes down to buying my own equipment.

I am fairly skinny, and find that pod belts slide off me easily, so if anyone knows of any good pod vests, I'd appreciate the heads up.

I am looking forward to hearing back from you all, and thanks for having me in this community.

Jamie McCallum

ItsJamieMcC
Jul 2, 2016
Welcome to the community :D

Here you will find tons of information, more than you can handle! Everyone here is friendly and is more than happy to offer any advice. I'm new to the sport also so I don't know how much advice I can offer other than your first piece of equipment should be a mask. As you know there are various brands and fits so its all personal preference on what you like.

What kind of player are you looking to be? What games are looking to play the most? (Tournament, Woodsball, etc)

Joe Ellis Jr

Jun 22, 2015
I am 'Lanky' too, i use a molle vest, its a bit more expensive but i find it fits me very well and has a million different fit options for you equipment.

I used to use the Den-ops Vets from LIPS but i found the velcro on th epot holder would not last very long i ended up changing them a few times but in th eend i stop using it as the it just fell apart after a year. I have been using the smae molle vest for 3 years and its still like new.

dfr350

Sad but true
Apr 22, 2007
Bracknell UK
Hey @KingAresIV , im in berkshire as well. If you fancy meeting up for a game on a site sometime. I play regularly and also play tournies with SAD paintball Club. I might be able to help you out trying on masks and pod belts and try some of my markers if you want to go further into the sport.

KingAresIV

Aug 8, 2016
Hey @KingAresIV , im in berkshire as well. If you fancy meeting up for a game on a site sometime. I play regularly and also play tournies with SAD paintball Club. I might be able to help you out trying on masks and pod belts and try some of my markers if you want to go further into the sport.
Thanks a lot.

I have since bought myself all the equipment.

Playing tomorrow in Reading :)