Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Kingman Spyder Hammer 7

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Hello im looking Hammer 7 mag fed marker some one?
This would need to go in the wanted area of classifieds, which as a new member you won’t get have access to

If you want access straight away then you can upgrade to platinum membership, otherwise you’re going to need to post up some content for 2 weeks

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Still looking
Still haven’t posted in the classifieds

You are a ‘new’ member who has not contributed to the site.
You’ve been a member for a year so could have easily made 20 posts in the meantime and would have full classified rights to post a valid wanted post, just like another member who has raised a recent wanted post for a hammer and you would also have access to a sale post where a hammer is listed

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
I know a Hammer 7 is postet in sale in this topic https://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/selling-up-full-kit-grab-a-deal.181362/page-4#post-1627781 but i caant postetd there.how many post i have to send to reply in sale topics?
20 posts, spread over 2 weeks

You currently have 3 spread over almost a year
I don’t know the exact algorithm used, so that could mean you just need to make 17 posts, or that you need to do 17 still over the next 2 weeks

Take care not to spam too much as the moderators would reset the counts

As you particularly want a hammer 7, and they tend to be held on by people so rarely come up for sale - bear in mind that someone else has expressed an interest in buying one at the moment so if you wait you could miss out

The fast track is to upgrade to platinum membership :
https://p8ntballer-forums.com/account/upgrades

It’s £8 for a year, or there is the lifetime option that I took

Personally £8 would be worth it to me if it meant I could buy something I’ve spent a year looking for