Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Kit Bag

MJ

IM AGG...my mom says
Oct 24, 2007
Tamworth
I currently have the proto 08 duffel bag which is great but i am somehow building up my gear. which happens and i am struggling to find space in my bag now. was looking for a larger bag but wouldnt know where to start. was looking for the large suitcase type bags but which are the better ones. also looking cheap to start with nothing to stupid but any light or advice to be shed on this would be great

cheers MJ

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
The Proto range are good value, and have buckets of space if you want to go up a size. I'm liking the Invert one too, it's unfussy and has enough space. It doesn't have a lot of different pockets, more big spaces which is either a bonus or a weakness depending on your POV, I prefer a "chuck it all in" mentality so it suits me.

One thing though, however big your kit bag you'll find/keep/steal enough crap to fill it and it'll just keep getting heavier. So be ruthless and stick with a not-too-massive bag IMHO.

MJ

IM AGG...my mom says
Oct 24, 2007
Tamworth
i see your point and dont like taking that much kit with me anywhere anyway because its just more to lose. but you need back up equipment and i am struggling to get my mask in my bag lol. i like to chuck it all in aswell and thats my problem, its like the holiday affect...always seems to be more when you come back :p