Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Kit Clear out - is it worth anything?

Ginja

Dyslexic Brians
Feb 12, 2006
Reading
Visit site
I have not posted on here in a very long time, and it was generally as a buyer or trying to get guests for my team. I have not played now for I think 6 years so this kit has been sitting around and will need some love and attention (lube the rings..).

I would really appreciate it if people could help me out and tell me what I actually have and whether it is worth anything.

Ideally I am looking to sell it all as one piece and hoping someone can collect from Newbury.
Reason for selling is not used it in an age, getting married next year and she told me to clear stuff out.

Kit bag with wheels, had all the teams kit in it so really good bag and size (6 markers without air)

IMG_1652.jpg

Angela A4 Grello, seem to remember this was made for Norwich Sinners. Had it serviced by John some years back but not used this since 2007 I think. I would class this as a piece of nostalgia than an item to take to the woods, maybe someone can bring it back to life???
The on off might be the best bit on it!
I am not sure where the charger for it is, or the other air bits.

IMG_1654.jpg

Smart Parts Ion with Q lock, on off, 360 QEV and maybe some other bits

IMG_1655.jpg

Barrels in the above pic are:

IMG_1656.jpg
IMG_1657.jpg

I honestly have no idea what this marker is. I think it started as a DM (maybe 6) but had so many alterations the insides are a shocker now (hence the virtue shocker board). I bought this from LadyBoy (Joel) from Samuarai years back, he told me he had used it in a millenium when Oly Lang guested and this was used to bonus ball him. I cannot prove any of this but I threw money at it.

IMG_1660.jpg

IMG_1661.jpg

Virtue board for shocker (not been installed in the above marker as sent off for new ramping setting in 07 and never installed it)
IMG_1671.jpg IMG_1672.jpg

Some crappy gloves are included.

Ion with a white body, 360 QEV and a Q lock

IMG_1659.jpg

Pump
IMG_1664.jpg

Random spares

IMG_1665.jpg

Two gun stands

IMG_1666.jpg IMG_1667.jpg IMG_1668.jpg

A few pots, dye lock lids and some others. I wouldnt trust that paint!

IMG_1669.jpg IMG_1670.jpg

Awesome Mario headware

IMG_1673.jpg

Hoppers below:

Rota, one of the first made and still has original box. Needs a clean but will be fighting fit soon
IMG_1674.jpg IMG_1675.jpg

2 halos with custom buttons
IMG_1663.jpg IMG_1676.jpg IMG_1677.jpg IMG_1662.jpg

Barrel socks (oooo look a platinum members one...!!!)
IMG_1658.jpg IMG_1678.jpg

Battle pack NXE

IMG_1679.jpg

Big_jim

Team PUPS/PBM
Feb 10, 2010
If you do decide to split I'd be interested in either ion. About 50 quid a pop. Hate to tell you though that shocker has always been a shocker. They can be modded to use Dm eyes though so maybe thats whats happened.

The_neB

#42 Sneaky Snorkels 2
May 14, 2006
Lichfield, Staffs, UK
I'd be interested in the A4 depending on price, not sure what they're worth but would be nice to have one, was what I started with back in the day

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Do you live in Reading? I might be interested in that pump for a few quid...

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
Interested in the shocker. It's an Sft shocker (circa 2003) with low rise clamping feedneck, angled vertical adapter, shocktech ASA and hybrid grips, with a dye barrel on it mate. Does the gun hold air and function? Would also be interested in the shocker virtue board depending on price.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
@Ginja, i hate to the pooper of parties but please start a sales thread in the classifieds.

Everyone else, shame on you, you should all know better....... bad, bad forumites.........

Reactions: Stan