Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Kit clearout - Rotor, PMR, Angel LED, i4, bottle, luggage etc

Barney.

Aug 18, 2009
Reading
I've swapped the marker for a motorcycle so as it's no longer getting any use I thought I'd sell off my kit. Some of the kit was hand me downs so it has seen a fair bit of use, other stuff I've owned from new. I'll try to be as comprehensive with my descriptions as possible.

Prices don't include postage. Buyer pays Paypal fees or pays by personal payment owed. I'll consider offers, particularly on multiple purchases (anything to reduce the number of trips to the post office).

I live in Reading so anyone local is welcome to collect and I'll consider personal delivery as well.

Total asking price is £295. I'd sell the lot for £250.

I realise I'm not an active member of the forum so you can look to my ebay profile http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/cliffy_biro which I can verify if you require some assurance on the sale.

Let me know if you have any questions or require any more photos.

Thanks for looking.

Picture for the mods:

Large version here

Dye luggage, well used but fully functional. Two main compartments, several small ones and an integrated marker case. Wheels, shoulder straps and carry handles on top and sides. £15 - collection or delivery only
Sold to cjwalls payment received

2004 Dye pants size XL - well used, patch on the knee but still very useable. £5.

And ~2007 Dye jersey size M. Signs of use (it has gone a bit grey and fuzzy on the back) but generally good condition. £5.

2007 PMR, bought from here in 2009. Scratch on the reg and very slight ano wear on the barrel, but otherwise good condition. Alloy feedneck, back cap and trigger upgrades. Original parts also included. Boxed with manual. £40.
Sold to pumpesku - payment received

Brief video of it in operation here. Excuse the battery pack - I couldn't find a 9V. Sorry about the poor focussing.

Spares kit for 2007 PMR. Only one of the battery harnesses and a few O rings have been used. £10.

Redz 4+3 pack. Well used, but the velcro and elastic still work well. £8.
7 fat boy pots, yellow. £6.
Sold to mingeking - payment received

Dye Rotor in black and white (with shark fin - V3 I believe). Seen very light use, works perfectly. Batteries included. £50.
Sold to TrikkyD - payment received

Dye i4 mask Liquid Grey with clear, smoke and HD lenses. Light use, still have the box and bag although the bag is torn down the seam. I've also blacked out the nose with permanent marker to prevent reflections on sunny days. £60.

14" stainless steel Dye cocker threaded barrel. Good condition, no scratches on the inside. Nice upgrade to the stock PMR barrel, if a little on the heavy side. £5.

Anodised gold marker stand, folding. £8.
Sold to dogking, payment received

Dye full finger gloves - XS, but they seem on the large size for an XS as I would normally wear a M. They're a snug fit on my hands but not overly so. Good condition. £4.
Sold to el2k - payment received

Redz neoprene marker case. £3.

Angel LED, with some bling anodising. Will probably need some work - there's no board and I've never had it working, although I think that all the mechanical parts are there. I was given it and thought I'd get it working but I then realised I didn't know where to start. Consider it a project marker - I'm sure someone could make something really nice out of this. £10.
Mods - if this is in violation of rule 9 I'll gladly remove.
Sold to Dave T - payment received

Dye locklid with ~100 reballs. Useful for testing. £3.
Sold to cjwalls - payment received

Halo B2 loader. This has seen plenty of use and has some cracks near the front screw. Functionally it's still fine; I replaced the board after accidentally ripping off the button upon disassembly. Also has an upgraded alloy rip drive after the plastic one broke, and an upgraded anti-jam spring. £15.
Sold to dynastydan17 - payment received

Dye kneepads XL. Someone with big knees gave me these so I have made some alterations for a snugger fit on my medium knees. The stitching can easily be removed to return them back to XL. £5.
Sold to cjwalls - payment received.

Dye sandana with the netting bit cut off to make a bandana. £4.

2 x barrel socks, a fluffy and a pull through. £1 each or I'll chuck them in with some other purchases.
Barrel socks sold to cjwalls, payment received
Pull through sold to dynastydan17 - payment received
Fluffy sold to mingeking - payment received

Pure energy 1.1L carbon fibre wrapped bottle. Born date: June 2008 so 3 months before it needs a retest. This has been in a rhino cover since day one so no scuffs or scratches. Also has an upgraded bob long fill nipple with alloy cap. £30.
Sold to gambo - payment received

Dye 1.1L Rhino cover in grey. £5.
Sold to gambo -payment received

Last edited:
Reactions: Gambo

cjwalls

Feb 28, 2013
Brighton East Sussex
Also could I get the pants and the dye jersey for asking price plus postage please and could I also get the 2 barrel socks for asking price ready to pay for all items now :)

Last edited:

pumpesku

Aug 21, 2012
Mate i take PMR gun and PMR parts and redz marker Case. Would you doo it 55 pounds posted ?