Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Kit clearout UK

NorthIrish

Apr 30, 2005
Bristol
Visit site
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okies guys, i need money more than i need paintball gear right now, so i'm looking to sell everything over the next few weeks. Heres the first wave: (will arrange piccys if anyone is interested, just a bit pushed for time)

SmartParts Ion with blue powerlyte body, orange unicorn bolt, lucky stage 2and 3, T-board and dye membrane pad, eclipse OOPS (some marks), clamping feedneck, alu reg cover and blue hybrid bitch grips. £190

Evolution Race cocker in Shockwave UK colours (black/red/silver). All the usual shiny bits and a new soleniod. Comes with matching barrel. £160

Black/red E-blade cocker, with zero-b board. Bought of Jamie-Northernhero on these same forums last november but never used. £110

Freak kit, inserts plus either black ion back and blue tip (to match the ion), or a S/S cocker back with black tip. £50

L/XL JT arm pads, grey, used but still in good condition £12

Egg hopper, black, fitted with Z-board and has battery clip mod, shells are uncracked and feedneck is uncut £45

Empire reloader B, standard shells have seen better days, but internals work fine, has alu drive cone fitted £45

1.5l 4500psi air system, hyperflow reg (rated to 5k psi). bottle has all the HSE marks and was born on 01/2003. Last tested 14/03/2006. £80

NXe 5+4+2 pot battle pack, not had much use £25

Not really been involved in paintball much this season, so i understand that my prices may be a bit high. Feel free to PM me with any offers, if its sensible i'll probably take it (and even do a bit of a discount for multiple orders).

Regards