Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

KIT FOR KIDS

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
My 12 year old is the same, took him to spectate last month and now he wants to play. He has had a go with my spare Axe with small dxs bottle and ninja reg and z2 loader, seemed ok, but I suppose after a while will probably be a bit heavy.

As for kit, I managed to pick up some secondhand invert pants on here, they were a medium but have quite large velcro straps that are good. Bought these and then saw my team mate Wingnuts stuff up on fleabay - the contract pants have only been used for appox 6 times and so are a bargain.

Reactions: Dr Fingers

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
My oldest lad started when he was 11, but he was tall enough to wear small/medium kit, but I had the problem finding kit for my youngest lad ,he was much shorter than his brother when he started at 11.
Even thou companies do youth size, it was the empire kit that fit him without him looking like a walking tent lol , jersey, pants and bounce vest.
The setup i let him use was an Invert mini, 0.8 bottle , and at that time , used a pulse loader, which looked huge when he held the setup. Got him some grills which most important was being tight enough to fit round his head, and a 3.2.2 NXE pack which fit ok round his waist.

I would'nt worry too much about baggyness, what is most important is the mask being secure. At there age, they will grow quickly, so if you buy some kit that fits good, in 6 months time they may need bigger kit.

heres a vid of my youngest with kit when he was 11

Dr Fingers

They don't tell me nothin
Feb 1, 2009
Dunedin, New Zealand
He's just tried on my Dye Attack pack, which fits him fine (thanks to loads of Velcro)! The i3s wrap around nicely but paint did get into his mouth when he took a goggle shot! Following posts on here I am looking for Empire kit to fit him (pants and jersey). Any ideas on small gloves?
Cheers
Rich

Eddy Collumbell

Portsmouth Dreadnoughts
Nov 20, 2011
Emsworth/ near Portsmouth
i know it migt be alittle pricey buy i4s would fit him perfect for his face and he would look awesome! Another good but small marker that i used for a couple o months a proto rail or proto SLG, now i know someone will post that they are un-reliable but mine never had a problem, And air tank wise a 48cu geurilla air tank would fit really well on him, As for pants, look on ebay as long as they are tights around the waist. if they are baggy, thats good for bounces are pants will do. here is some you ca get in small: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Paintball-Trouser-Pants-Airsoft-Pant-Trouser-Extreme-Sports-Trousers-Pants-/260989618746?pt=UK_Sporting_Goods_Sports_Clothing_LE&var=&hash=item8268a66167

or here is some secnond hand extra small pants: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Paintball-Trouser-Pants-Airsoft-Pant-Trouser-Extreme-Sports-Trousers-Pants-/260989618746?pt=UK_Sporting_Goods_Sports_Clothing_LE&var=&hash=item8268a66167

hope this helps

Reactions: Dr Fingers