Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Kit list sale - GEO 3.5, Spire 260 and Eclipse soft goods

Hobo_Joe

Enjoying the view...
Oct 30, 2004
London
Hey all,

Been out of the game for a long time now, and kept thinking "keep the gear as you may get back into it". I dont think thats going to happen, so finally biting the bullet and putting everything up for sale.
Its worth noting I will NOT ship the marker, I would prefer to meet up and exchange it in person. Preferably at Bricket Wood as I am pretty close to there, and will give you the chance to throw some paint through it if you have any concerns.

All use gear was used for three quarters of a season before spending the rest of their life in a box. The marker is immaculate, it was serviced before being boxed up and was serviced again about 2 years ago to ensure the o-rings weren't dead.
The tool box comes with the marker, its just extras that I used when looking after it, as I never wanted to use the spares kit that came with it. The only anno wear is a very tiny spot in the barrel

1. EGO 3.5, Midnight Black with spares box - £350
2. Virtue Spire 260, Essex Aces dipped - £50
3. Virtue Vio Contour 1 Goggles, hydro dipped frame. Couple small scratches on the lens. Note they are a little deformed in the soft bits from being in the bag for so long. - £50
4. Empire Vents with clear and black lens, no scratches on the lens. Note they are a little deformed in the soft bits from being in the bag for so long. - £40
5. Drom paintball cleats size 10, with all studs and tools - £40
6. Brand new Eclipse Distortion Code Pants XL - Blue, some transfer from the bag they were in. New, never used still in their original bag -£70
7. Eclipse Distortion Code Pants XL - Grey, used but great condtion - £40
8. Eclipse Camo jersey, XL. All the velcro patches still there. Some bobbling on the arms - £30
9. Eclipse Gauntlet gloves, brand new never used in their original bag - £10
10. Eclipse Overload kneepads - £20
11. Eclipse Overload Armpads - £20
12. Selection of Fluffies - Offers if buying something else
13. Eclipse NXe camo pod pack - £30

Also have a Ninja Pro V2 reg, but need to get it removed from the bottle, as the bottle is out of test and cannot be retested. Once its removed I will get photos and post it here.

High res photos can be seen here:

If you would like more pics of anything in more detail please ask, if my prices are way wrong for the market let me know as well

Attachments

Last edited:

benHK

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2010
Portsmouth
£300 collected for the geo? Can pickup Wednesday or any other day this week

Last edited:

Hobo_Joe

Enjoying the view...
Oct 30, 2004
London
I can go up to £325?
Sorry, got called into work and its been a bit manic since posting. I can meetup any day apart from Saturday (I'm South of the river that day). £325 would be perfect if you are still happy with this

benHK

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2010
Portsmouth
In happy with £325. Send me your PayPal and I'll get the money sent and we can arrange collection

b8ller

Aug 5, 2021
Thanks. Have you had them from new? pls can you send me pics of the foams inside.
Appreciate it thanks.