Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Kit Sale - Pads, Pack, Hopper *Price Drop*

Feiny

SAD U.K
Aug 3, 2007
Telford
Evening everyone!

January is always a bit hard, what with Christmas and New Year just past, and I need raise some funds for a couple of projects coming up!

So without further adieu here is everything that I am selling!

Empire Mini - £90 - Sold

Used a couple of times since I brought it, I love this marker. It shoots sweet and is a good marker for the price. Had it serviced after I last used it. Will throw in spares kit, and a Eclipse Carry Case with a few other extras.

Z1 Hopper - £30

Brought this when I brought the marker. Haven't had any issues with it as I have made sure to keep it clean!

Dye Throttle Bottle 4.5 68ci - Sold

Again, brought this with the marker. Doesn't need to be tested for a few years, and last test is 2023. I will chuck in a NXE bottle cover as well!

Empire 4+5 Pack - £15

No major damage to the pack, just the normal paint marks from use. Lots of life left yet!

Empire Pants Large - Sold

Same with the pack, just normal wear and tear. Still can get plenty of use out of them!

Empire Undershorts - £15 - SOLD

Don't worry, I wash these after every use! No major faults.

Empire Knee pads Medium- £10 - SOLD

Not really worn these as they were too small. Well used from previous but still good.

Empire Arm pads Large - £7

Well used, so the hand guards are a bit frayed, but still usable.

Open to offers as long as they aren't ridiculous and if you buy more than one item, more then happy to do some sort of deal. All prices include postage.

If you guys need anything else, just let me know on this thread!

Mike

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Chosen83

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
Interested in the slide shorts - please conifrm the size

If medium i will take them