Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Kit Sale! Pmr/I4's & much more

Mephestic

Sep 1, 2012
i still at the back of my mind think its but a misunderstanding and a simple situation that will get resolved as the items don't really amount to much price wise and its not in the guys interest to damage his rep over a hundred or so quid-its most likely something has come up which is why i will wait until Sunday before disputing the purchase, so he has a decent chance to get back to us and get it all resolved.

its the lack of communication if anything that's probably annoyed people the most- i don't mind waiting even now but just want some update on the issue-the longer its ignored the worst it looks.

Reactions: Shay

Shay

Dec 15, 2012
Portsmouth
That's when I'm leaving it to now... and also anyone know where he comes from (His Area) due to there has been snow...

Mephestic

Sep 1, 2012
My jersey arrived!! It was posted on the 17th according to the Royal Mail stamp.

He seems to just be a bit slow sending things and not good with updating peeps but not a con.

I would say wait until next week as you have plenty of time to dispute the transaction, he may have sent it at same time as my jersey but delays due to snow

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
My jersey arrived!! It was posted on the 17th according to the Royal Mail stamp.

He seems to just be a bit slow sending things and not good with updating peeps but not a con.

I would say wait until next week as you have plenty of time to dispute the transaction, he may have sent it at same time as my jersey but delays due to snow

Glad you have your item. Agreed, was a little slow in sending and the lack of comms would have me worried by now too.
Fingers crossed @Shay and everybody elses items turn up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shay and Mephestic

Mephestic

Sep 1, 2012
Yup I would suggest waiting for people who are still waiting on their items - I suppose he may be fairly busy as we suspected but a little more comms would have helped lol.

But yeah dont rush into a dispute yet - give it until end of next week at least I would suggest due to snow and delays etc.

Reactions: Shay

Shay

Dec 15, 2012
Portsmouth
Does anyone know where his area is? like is it snowing there when he sent that might be the reason also its snowing bad near me