Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

kitbag space

Niall W

Platinum Member
Dec 13, 2007
Cambridgeshire / Swansea
Good idea beaker :)

hehe, the proto has a marker sleeve thing, so the marker or the bottle isnt actually IN the bag. then i put spare barrels in the sides, batts and allen kes etc in the padded headphone pocket. pack goes in 1st in the main compartment (with pods in) then hopper, pads, gloves, headbands/beanies, towel, spare socks/t shirt in. Pods that dont fit go in the mesh drinks pockets at the sides ;) and the mask clips onto the back with a climbing clip thing. I just wear my playing gear in the car rather than put it on there.

Its a magnifcent thing, the completion of a packed bag :)

Kevy D

Retired, lol
Aug 6, 2007
Northern Quarter
Pieface from our team actually manages the "rucksack" thing too, unbelievable! LOL

For anyone who uses the Planet kit-bag here's a question.... WITH or WITHOUT the foamy dividers?

JNR-XV

www.ratz-paintball.co.uk
May 7, 2007
Basingstoke
www.ratz-paintball.co.uk
I use it with...

I had to mdify the divider slightly, and put my main marker in the divider inside a gun bag, where the divider was designed to carry only the marker and not the barrell attached, under where the barrell reaches accross the divider is my spares kit (medium sized box type thing with lots of little square compartments).....

In the front pocket (or back whatever you want to call it) i have my large toolbox at the bottom with my goggs and pot swab on that.

Left of the divider i have my pack, 6 pots, knee pads, elbow pads, training jerseys, playhing jersey and gun stand, and on the right side i have my spare marker, hopper, air and a couple of beanies.. on the very top of the bag i have my ground pounder to protect anything falling on top of the main compartment.

Then i have the usual in the inside posckets (barrel sox, flufies and squeegies, spare barrell, spare lense and cleaning cloths.......

I usually take a change of clothes in a rucksack..

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
Beakers hint for the weekend: Put your gun on a pillow case to protect it. Not only does it take up no space but if you get a broken ball in a bag of paint you scoop out the worst and then put the rest of the bag into the pillow case, lay it flat on the table and roll the paint in the case. Hey presto, clean and shootable paint.

I thank you.
beaker.. your a genius. you aughto be a paintball forums mod !!! owww wait?!?!?!

:)