The Home Of European Paintball

kitbag space

chris w

CPPS Ref.
Nov 13, 2007
Penkridge
www.facebook.com
aha, iv just done a quick re-pack and its like.. empty now ahah

what can i do to fill it?!?! nahh, only joking, iv put my toolboxes at one end, pots etc at the other, and filled the rest with the other stuff neatly :)

ooh, i dont like tetris, its too complicated :D

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
anyone else find when tat no matter how big the bag they buy - it's still a squeze to fit all your stuff in?

i started with a tiny umbro holdall - and now have a planet kit bag.
word to that.

i dont actually know what i fill mine with but it always seems to be full:confused:

sumo89

Platinum Member
May 26, 2005
LANDAN
www.myspace.com
anyone else find when tat no matter how big the bag they buy - it's still a squeze to fit all your stuff in?

i started with a tiny umbro holdall - and now have a planet kit bag.
its true, iv got a small empire suitcase and i refuse to get anything bigger, if something doesnt fit in then its not needed.
try just packing a rucksack to take to training, now thats a challenge.

chris w

CPPS Ref.
Nov 13, 2007
Penkridge
www.facebook.com
sumo i tried, and failed miserably! i could manage i suppose if i got a small tooldbox, one of those teeny ones that have enough space for an o-ring or two :D
ill have a hunt in a minute :D

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
Buy a packet of little dot stickers and when you go and play stick a dot sticker on everything that you use that day.
Then when you get home, remove all the stickered items.
Then turn your bag upside down and shake everything into the bin:D

I get 2 guns, 2 hoppers, 2 bottles, 2 goggles, 12 pods, 2 packs, playing gear, towels, batteries, 2 barrel kits, toolbox and everything else in a medium suitcase.

It doesn't have the paintball bling but it works and it cost me £16 i think.:rolleyes:

You just look like a twat that got lost in terminal 5 when you turn up for a game:eek:

Seriously tho, organise it and take out half the stuff as you'll find you don't use it anyway:cool:

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Beakers hint for the weekend: Put your gun on a pillow case to protect it. Not only does it take up no space but if you get a broken ball in a bag of paint you scoop out the worst and then put the rest of the bag into the pillow case, lay it flat on the table and roll the paint in the case. Hey presto, clean and shootable paint.

I thank you.