Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Kitty got banned why?

kiwitim

Once was a Deviant.....
Mar 26, 2008
ABERDEEN Brrrrrrr.....
To be honest from reading it seems only the deviant logo was removed and that was what raised the questions as to why it was offensive. Had it been the main signiture removed we could have understood, surely a PM warning would be a more efficient way as I am sure Kitty would have removed it. Anyone who has met her knows she has a sick sense of humour but as stated before a quick PM it would have been removed.

As for whiteys pictures you make it out like they are Bad wrong, infact the majority are paintball pics and stuff taken at events, yes there are some cartoon style stuff once you browse past i think page 11 or 12 and to do that you need serious patience, so I think saying "that kind of inappropriate content" may have been a bit harsh.

Just seems there would have been an easier way of doing it without all this fuss.
So was the ban because Its to big? its to pink? or because of the sig or is it the logo saying deviant and having a burlesque woman on it? we kinda need to know as being a team logo it wont just be her getting banned.

Chris Lacey

Jan 16, 2002
www.lipspaintball.com
What he said ^^

Pesonally i thought it was inappropriate for the younger members of the forum. Two words from that sig, and five minutes on Google would have yielded some interesting results.
Fair point dusty, I was referring more to the sig' banner which I think the original ban was for.

Piper, you know I like getting told off, I spent hours in the headmasters office when I was young.

T

TendringLOEB

To be honest from reading it seems only the deviant logo was removed and that was what raised the questions as to why it was offensive. Had it been the main signiture removed we could have understood, surely a PM warning would be a more efficient way as I am sure Kitty would have removed it. Anyone who has met her knows she has a sick sense of humour but as stated before a quick PM it would have been removed.
I'm sure when Mario reads this he will go into his reasoning if he feels that is appropriate, we trust his discretion and if he feels that this was a justifyable punishment then that is our line entirely.

As for whiteys pictures you make it out like they are Bad wrong, infact the majority are paintball pics and stuff taken at events, yes there are some cartoon style stuff once you browse past i think page 11 or 12 and to do that you need serious patience, so I think saying "that kind of inappropriate content" may have been a bit harsh.
They are 'Bad wrong' as you so succinctly put it. The box displaying his other photos is populated by photos randomly picked from all of the photos in his albums. This means that your argument of page numbers is in fact irrelevant. And 'cartoon style stuff' is most certainly not all that is in there, so please do not try to question my integrity.

Just seems there would have been an easier way of doing it without all this fuss.
So was the ban because Its to big? its to pink? or because of the sig or is it the logo saying deviant and having a burlesque woman on it? we kinda need to know as being a team logo it wont just be her getting banned.
Yes, there most certainly would have been if the ban had been accepted gracefully, instead the fuss came about when your teammates decided to post nonsensical babblings as an attempt to trivialize the situation. Everything about the signature picture was 100% acceptable, the big bright pink text underneath was not. You seem to cling onto this idea that the picture was removed by us, whereas actually, as I have explained in my previous post, this was an automatic process. And with that I feel that I have no further explanation to give.

We thank you for your understanding in this matter.

kiwitim

Once was a Deviant.....
Mar 26, 2008
ABERDEEN Brrrrrrr.....
understood, however I stand by the fact a PM asking for it to be removed would have served better in this situation.

Kitty has logged on to try to remove the pink text that is offensive but will be unable to do so until the ban is lifted, thus the text that resulted in the ban still remains in place, but through a PM could have been removed before a problem arose.

As far as im aware kittys still finding the whole thing amusing and will be back on giggling in a few days or whenever the bans lifted lol and if i know her at all shes probably printed it out and has hung the warning beside her ASBOs :)

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
christ...

The banner sig was not the problem, it was the text.

Golden showers? and other stuff which i forget? Really? Come on, im a liberal type of a guy but is that what you as a team want to promote? And as tendering has said it was massive.

Can i also just ask any of the team mates of kitty's, is this how maddog talks about women? tasting her urine? calling her a whore? Its seriously worrying that he's just graduated an MA in psychology if this is the case.

Im going on a rampage shortly so if your sigs are too big then consider yourself chopped...

kiwitim

Once was a Deviant.....
Mar 26, 2008
ABERDEEN Brrrrrrr.....
I dont think that was the problem, just wanting to find out what part of the sig was the issue as we couldnt understand why the logo had been removed but not the text.

The text was in jist and will be removed when she can get on to do so.

I am asuming your refence to calling kitty a whore was this?
Perhaps he was one of kitties ex clients
is thats the case I wouldnt worry lol Kitty used to work in a strange world im sure you can ask her about it but in no way was whitey calling her a whore. ;)

and yes whitey is a disturbing person.:rolleyes:

and again thank you Mario for clearing up the reason for the ban, it did get a bit confusing.

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
yea ive just checked it and i dont know why thats happened. Kitty can log back on in a few minutes to change it...and as a show of good faith, i'll even leave her ban off.

devrij...hope you enjoy my reason ;)

Kitty

www.techpb.com
Aug 16, 2007
Oahu, Hawaii / London UK
www.myspace.com
Ok i think its sorted now lolol Cheers hun

And now Dev is down in bristol wetting himself laughing he says: tell mario I lmao at his reason, and apologise for a rather puerile response and BOO YAH for your sense of humour.

Whitey.... well ill leave this bit blank

How do I sort the signiture out? I have removed the text etc do I start again or is that on a ban lol?