Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Kneeling

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
if your gona be in a bunker for a length of time both knees down is best, if you gonna be moving soon after getting into that bunker then you should have one knee up ready to burst out. Thats the only reason really....imo

L J

big big titties
Originally posted by Mario
if your gona be in a bunker for a length of time both knees down is best, if you gonna be moving soon after getting into that bunker then you should have one knee up ready to burst out. Thats the only reason really....imo
hes right, when im in a back bunker, i always kneel with both knees simply becase its more comfortable and i wont be moving anytime soon;)

Ms Bossy

wotever :o)
Aug 26, 2002
Originally posted by L J
hes right, when im in a back bunker, i always kneel with both knees simply becase its more comfortable and i wont be moving anytime soon;)
Allways be prepared to move, the window of opportunity may only be 2 seconds long ;)

iplaymindgames

Jul 6, 2003
Visit site
i prefer having my knees both on the ground and sitting on the bottom of my feet, it keeps you more compact, it's still comfortable, and you can slide into bunkers that way

Ronniepimpstar

Factory Paintball
Dec 7, 2003
Factorypaintball.co.uk
I personally think it is better to kneel on your off side, for example if you are shooting out of the right of your bunker then you should kneel on right knee, but with your left foot as close as you can to the edge of your bunker. This means that when you start to set off runnin to bunker some poor fool, you stand up on your left instead of having to come out of the kneeling position and then start your run.l It saves time and that's everythin.

iplaymindgames

Jul 6, 2003
Visit site
the problem with leaning on the knee thats closest to the side your coming out on is that if u need to get back in, your knee is still exposed. if you stay behind the bunker and sit on both knees, you can lean your upper torso out, making you a smaller target and being able to get back behind cover much more quickly

DarWood

Dagenham Swarm
Nov 30, 2002
Your outside knee should be in the same position even if your left near is up or down. Having one foot ready to spring off of is important. You should be set at all times to press and move forward. The quicker you move, the more your in the opposites face preventing them from doing anything. Reducing angles is key as it provides easy shots and easy eliminations.
You cant do any of this if your sitting on both feet, yes it may be comfortable but your not in a game to be comfortable, your in that game to win. So be aggressive, be agile it will win you games.
Obviously, getting into a very small barricade requires a small profile, so getting on your knee's is necessary. But dont sit on your feet, you will get cramp (which can be painful) and will greatly reduce your chance of timing and moving FAST!.

I wont say any more as you guys (who didnt go) should get your arses in gear, and go to a Nexus seminar. You'll be sorry facing teams who did!! :p ;) :D

Peace :)
Darren

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
If you watch dynasty they will put their left leg up against the bunker for coming out right and their right leg up for coming out right.

If the bunker is really small they have both legs down, for the most part.

I "try" to emulate this and it works pretty well.

It allows you to spring up and run if needed really quick.