Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Known issues list!

G

Gassy

old thanks to new likes please Admin;)(y):coffee: When you have a minute of course :whistle:

Mudafunka

Apr 26, 2008
South Wales
Do i have to log in everytime???? Mostly on an iphone or an ipad and didn't have to before. Not an issue i expect i just lurk now and don't bother posting.

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Log in click on whats new fine . Then click on home and it logs me out ??? Therefore i have to log back in again with my user name and password ???

automag

Jan 14, 2008
Hello Admin

A quick question about Trophy points.
Do you acuminate points each time some one likes your post or is only once? So if you have 10 likes you should you receive 20 points or do you receive just 2 points for someone liking your 1st good post and any more likes do not acuminate any more points?

Have admin decided how many points you need to get into The Galaxy Suite please?

Thanks

Ants

G

Gassy

Hello Admin

A quick question about Trophy points.
Do you acuminate points each time some one likes your post or is only once? So if you have 10 likes you should you receive 20 points or do you receive just 2 points for someone liking your 1st good post and any more likes do not acuminate any more points?

Have admin decided how many points you need to get into The Galaxy Suite please?

Thanks

Ants

if you go onto someones profile and click the trophy points number it will give you a list of how you gain them , hence why I want the old thanks to be changed to likes then a few of the more helpful members will start with some extra trophy points.

Last edited: