Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Known issues list!

automag

Jan 14, 2008
if you go onto someones profile and click the trophy points number it will give you a list of how you gain them , hence why I want the old thanks to be changed to likes then a few of the more helpful members will start with some extra trophy points.
I have had a look at the points system it states this,
Somebody Likes You, Somebody out there liked one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
Which means to me you should get points every time some one likes your posts. But I think it does not recogise the extra likes after your 1st one.
Yes having the old thanks back would be very helpful to recognise the helpful members.

Thanks

ants

G

Gassy

I have had a look at the points system it states this,
Somebody Likes You, Somebody out there liked one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
Which means to me you should get points every time some one likes your posts. But I think it does not recogise the extra likes after your 1st one.
Yes having the old thanks back would be very helpful to recognise the helpful members.

Thanks

ants

I think you get the points for your 1st like then need to get to the next level of likes before you are rewarded again but get nothing for the inbetween ones.

the next one is 25 likes for another 10 trophy points

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
don't know if i just didn't see this feature on vbulletin but with the hall of shame, is it possible to manually add people to this list as opposed to relying on feedback since it is unlikely that an unreliable buyer/seller will be a plat member?

also i know this must sound like the height of laziness but when going through threads on the 'what's new?' page, it's a bit of a pain that once you get to the last thread on the page you have to scroll way up or down to go to the next page. is it possible to put the page bar (or whatever you call it) so that it appears underneath the last thread on the page? or put more threads per page so it reaches the bottom :D

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
bit niggley maybe - but can the page selection list appear at the bottom of the "what's new" list as well as the top?
thats what i was pointing out above, the page selection is actually at the very bottom of the page as well. keep scrolling down through the blank white part and you'll see it

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010
don't know if its intentional, but have a feeling it could lead to trouble, but you can edit your posts in a conversation. not sure if the mods can still see what the original post was, like in the main forum posts, just some thing I thought you should be aware of!