Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Krispy Kreme

emisnug

"I am Become Death, squeegier of Worlds"
Oct 10, 2011
Middle of bloody Nowhere
As far as I'm aware, Krispy Kremes are the best donuts known to man. If you ever get a chance to eat one in the US, they're both bigger and sweeter than the ones here in the UK

Banil

Fe
Dec 29, 2007
Krispy Creme donuts are definitely worth the cash.

Apparently they have a limited edition Reece's pieces peanut buttrr donut. I need to sample this.

Reactions: RealRT

RealRT

Back from the deadbox since '08
Jan 7, 2007
Swindon
www.facebook.com
Krispy Creme donuts are definitely worth the cash.

Apparently they have a limited edition Reece's pieces peanut buttrr donut. I need to sample this.
My girlfriend got me both of the Reece's limited editions today. She's a keeper. They're game changers if you love the peanut butter.

Banil

Fe
Dec 29, 2007
My girlfriend got me both of the Reece's limited editions today. She's a keeper. They're game changers if you love the peanut butter.
I need to track one down and try it. They have also done a Reece's peanut birthday ice cream cake. That's also worth a punt.

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
They opened the first Krispy Kreme drive through in Edinburgh a year or so ago and for the first three days it caused traffic chaos around the M8 as people queued for hours , I've never been more embarrassed by my fellow countrymen and we eat fried mars bars ....sad *******s....