kyles such a poser

Status
Not open for further replies.

paintballJett

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2008
Sm5 2lw
see you @ penkridge! bring ur marker!
Stop it mate, thats not cool. Chill out or don't post. We all like this community for what it is, and this is not what it is about mate.

Nice marker and I am glad ur son has some taste in sport and so do you for that matter, but stop your abuse to the members of this family.

sundance1968

sundance1968
Jan 26, 2009
nottingham
so why did you have a go at me?

P.s. I would hate my dad signing me up to fight on the field. I mean yeah I will do it but a guy that is supposed to support him, plus you dont really know who you are dealing with. jetball

all i did was put a link on?
your the guys throwing out threats and telling me off! telling me i dont know who im dealing with and now your telling me to stop posting ?
you guys need to take a look at yourselfs

jagerpirate

--East Coast NV--
Oct 26, 2007
Aberdeen
Dude, relax! Seriously, its cool that you got your kid into the sport and all that but you gotta admit your going a bit OTT! I mean all OddJob did was question why you posted the pics, which is fair seeing as how you gave no explanation, I mean a simple 'hi Im new here i like the game and so does my kid' or something like that would have helped!

paintballJett

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2008
Sm5 2lw
P.s. I would hate my dad signing me up to fight on the field. I mean yeah I will do it but a guy that is supposed to support him, plus you dont really know who you are dealing with. jetball

all i did was put a link on?
your the guys throwing out threats and telling me off! telling me i dont know who im dealing with and now your telling me to stop posting ?
you guys need to take a look at yourselfs
OK you put a link, then ODDjob (someone who takes paintballpictures knows what kind of pics he likes and others like) makes his opinion known, granted I know a few ego06 enthusiasts that will like to see that... Also a few people love to see young blood in the sport, but theres no reason to treat any human being like that for stating his opinion.

When I said you dont know who you are dealing with I meant on a paintball skill level, as some people on here have gone pro.

G

Gassy

4 you need to chill out and keep your mouth shut you moaning tw@t and think about how your comment as been useful to the paintball community!! because all youve generated is negativity!

That just got you banned aswell as the pm you sent.thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.