Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

lady ballers

sophie tate

ragepanda
Apr 5, 2015
Hey all,

Ive noticed, as with most sports that paintball has quite a few all male teams but not as many women. Im aware theres a few more female teams out there now but they dont seem to be as common. Also is a mixed team a thing?

I love playing paintball especially the adrenaline rush you get running up to someone who hasnt even seen you coming, pew pew pew, usually followed by swearing! trying to convince the office this is something we need to do as a staff outing, but all i get from the girls is but it hurts! Which may slightly be my fault as i wander round the office showing my bruises off with pride - that and i sometimes get excited and run into the balls :D they ask why i dont wear padding, my answer is it slows me down.

Is this a sport that readily welcomes females or is it still balls for the boys (pun intended).
Are there any top female equivalents of Dynasty or Infamous or Joy Division?

Would like to know your thoughts!

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Other than teenage boys, no one really cares that you're a girl. You're a paintballer

There are a couple of ladies teams, but you can just as well fit into a 'normal' team. Men, women, boys & girls

sophie tate

ragepanda
Apr 5, 2015
i wasnt aware this was a dating site, although there's an idea. "Paintballer seeks like minded lady who doesnt mind being shot in the face"
yup i can see it now

Reactions: Tom

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
There's more and more girls playing in my experience, and usually a few at each event I attend. As well as fat ladies charms, there's the ultraviolets in the UK and Poison Ivy, with Shelley Farmer probably being the most well known female baller in the UK.

Funnily enough, my girlfriend is getting into now - she pit crewed for my teams all summer and is off for a day's woodsball a week tomorrow...

Reactions: Sid Sidgwick

sophie tate

ragepanda
Apr 5, 2015
sadly, having already been to university im not going to get the chance at being on a ladies uk team, there is one woodsball site and the site we use for sup air which means only team here, and im trying to get them motivated again

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
This sport readily welcomes anyone. Too much on sexism racism ageism blah blah these days.
Soon as you put on kit and a mask nobody knows who could be under it. Besides from the very occasional douche on fb groups one in particular, haven't come accross anyone been against anyone playing. Paintball to me seems the only game going where the large majority just want to have a good time. Though I suspect girls are put off by every paintball lad chasing them lol.

Most women I come accross see my
Bruises and think its stupid, painful and a waste of time .... So do the guys I work with they won't come and play either haha

sophie tate

ragepanda
Apr 5, 2015
bruises are a good thing, go hard or go home, to be fair ive noticed some of the lads can be more concerned about the bruises than the girls, though weve got some 50 cal down the site now, still not as fun as the 68 cal and you definately cant get 12 balls a second with those markers, they dont go very far and the bruising is minimal, pfft