Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Lancaster noob, with nowhere to play?

Caballo Blanco

Jul 24, 2018
Hey up folks.

Just come back from a fantastic weekend of manly activities, including a day of paintball/woodsball. I’m looking to get a few more games under my belt before decide whether to jump in and buy a marker.

Sites seem limited around here, or not particularly ‘good’. So any suggestions on location, or offers of a crew I could run with to get some more time under my belt?

Thanks muchly

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Hi, welcome to the forum! (y)

What sort of paintball do you want to do? Woodland tournament? Walk-on own or rented gear? Scenario/big game? Arena ball or tournament Sup Air (inflatables)? Magfed?

Caballo Blanco

Jul 24, 2018
Hi, welcome to the forum! (y)

What sort of paintball do you want to do? Woodland tournament? Walk-on own or rented gear? Scenario/big game? Arena ball or tournament Sup Air (inflatables)? Magfed?
Hey up Admin, thanks for the reply. Preference would be woodsball with more of an accent on mil-sim type games and teamwork. Happy for similar types of games that take place indoors, but I’ll take a pass on speedball. As for mag fed? That’ll probably be something I might consider a little later down the line.

As for gear, I’m looking to get involved in a couple more sessions before I pick up a marker. Quite like the look of the x7 phenom as it would seem to fit in with the type of games I would want to play.