Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Lance Armstrong

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
I don't think people were surprised he was doping, more shocked by the lengths he went to. I know i was amazed at the complexity of it all.

it will be interesting to see now how much he will be sued for by people who sponsored him.
I don't think he went to any greater lengths than anyone else, I think his whole regime was a little more professional and planned than other teams though. I don't think he was necessarily anymore doped than any of the other contenders at that time. It wasnt his doping that was a problem for me, it was the fact that he was an utter prick.

Also, as he had the majority of his Tour career with his team sponsored by the US Postal Service, his sponsor was actually a government/state outfit. Which means he defrauded the government and the tax payers out of significant amounts of cash. Be interesting to see how that turns out.

And if you want to see a doper who went to ridiculous lengths, check out Riccardo Ricco http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riccardo_Riccò#2011_blood_transfusion_incident

MeDiC

Dec 8, 2010
I feel sorry for the guy who bought 10,000 copies of "Lance Armstrong : The story of my success" for £1 each expecting to sell them for a tidy profit after he won the last TDF...

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
Say what you like about doping - it's harmful to the sport, it's a shame for the fans, it's cheating at it's worst, but you know what else? - it's a great way to stay in shape!