Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Land Mines????

Brianguard16

Nov 11, 2001
Indiana, USA
Visit site
I mean, what are the odds of someone actually stepping on one? (or kicking the string or however the thing works) Where I play, the rec-ball fields are huge! I could plant the mine, and one month later, it would still be there. (Maybe an animal might set it off. LOL.) :D

ciaran.mooney

Ich bin ein Berliner!
Thats the point, in small 20-30min games there no use - if there in a 24hr game, then you can plan the possible routes that someone would take. And so use them to your advantage or if you need to defend a position, and you know that the enemy will attack, place the mines all around the base.

Oct 4, 2001
all over
Visit site
yeah but how are they set up, are they like standard pressure mines or on a trip wire. and how do you hide them cos they have to be in the open so the paint can hit the guy who sets it off!!

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Chris[SAD YG]

paint mines

I've used them while marshalling for Arabian princes... the ones we used were electronically detonated big bangers in polystyrene shells. They take plaster off walls so you don't wanna actually detonate them near anyone unless u wanna break their bones!!! Useless as mines but a great laugh!

K