Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Land Mines????

Brianguard16

Nov 11, 2001
Indiana, USA
Visit site
I don't want to hurt anyone, if that's what you were thinking. I just thought if you were play a 24 hour game and you have some mines you could place that wouldn't hurt anyone, it would be cool. Is there a problem with that? :confused: :confused:

Jonas

Nov 15, 2001
Spartanburg,S.C.
Visit site
THey do not have explosives in them, There might be in some but it is possible to have safe ones, that are only powered my air pressure , no more different than a squadbuster grenade. and the air pressure isnt all that strong , it doesnt have to be , all it is doing is squirting a stream of paint in 4 directions. not all are explosive , not all blow up.

Brianguard16

Nov 11, 2001
Indiana, USA
Visit site
Well, couldn't high air pressure be dangerous too? I'm not saying that the mines are dangerous, but if something has enough pressure it it, it could be dangerous. Also, what are the name of the mines that you were talking about? The ones that use air pressure? Is it air pressure, or C02? :confused: :confused:

rockon_1

( .)( .)
Oct 15, 2001
indoors
Visit site
mines are stupid

Ok i dont actually use paint mines but the only ones ive seen operate on co2 and claim to spray paint in a 30foot circle . I would never acrually lay out the cash for one of these there are some rc ones that are more expensive then my cocker .