Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Land Mines????

soopaman luva

nolimit soulja
right paintball mines the best ones i have seen r from the usa a company called dc paintmines the last time i looked at the web site they had 2 versions the best one was like a normal mine powered by a 12g co2 you step on it and that releases the co2 which blows the paint out looked like a real mine there was also a trip mine i deal if you have a large game which we dont have here would b nice to have a big 48 hour game.dont know if you can get those mines over here:)

longballer01

Dec 27, 2001
missouri, kc area
Visit site
anyone that is using an actual charge to set off a paint mine is playing with ignorance. most of the ones that i have seen and the ones that i build do not use any type of charge.

it is all designed to use pressures. they are designed like the tippmann squad buster grenades.

they are high pressure surgical tubing filled with the color of your choice to a high pressure like a balloon. then the ends are pinched shut in the container (the mine). only about a 1/4 of an inch of tubing sticks up above the surface. then the thing is buried or you can use a trip wire system with pins. when it is stepped on or detonated it sprays in a true 360 orbital pattern and literally soaks anyone with in a 30 foot radius.

now keep in mind that these are home built and we use about 2 pints of water color paint per mine. it takes about 5 hours to do build each one properly and yes you have to predict where the enemy is going to walk butlet me tell you from personal experiences with these and tripping them........you wont ever forget it!

woodsta

Train hard--fight easy
Oct 12, 2001
Surrey
dangerous

All this stuff sounds dangerous, the idea of P8ntball i thought was to get away from the war looking and acting aspect in order to develop as a sport, by using Grenades !LANDMINES, and rocket launchers, doesn't it give the affect that it's war, not a sport??!!:confused: If you were say 15-18, jus gettin into the game, maybe rec-ball or somethin, would you like the idea of this, would your guardians etc??!?? i think it's somethin the game has to sort out, i don't want to sound like a raging Sup air player!!! but someone has to do something??

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
I agree completely. More to the point, as I say to anyone buying paint grenades, the money is better spent on paint and air that are actually used in a way that improves your ability to play the game as it is accepted and played today in an organized manner. Playing non-formatted (more than 10 or 15 players, non-tournament rules) paintball when you can at no additional cost play tournament formatted paintball is roughly the equivalent of enjoying solo sex in the closet while Kathy Ireland, Denise Richards, and Alicia Silverstone are spread on a quad sized feather bed in your room with bottles of champagne, Grey Goose , Jack Daniel's Single Barrel, Cabo Wabo , a case of Guinness, and a 36 box of condoms stacked next to them. IT'S A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME!

soopaman luva

nolimit soulja
damn some people dont want to play tourney ball the idea of landmines and other things war like appeal to some people dont try and force tourney ball onto those that dont wanna play it and yes i know it looks bad to those out side of paintball to c these guys or girls simulating war but if thats what they want to do then let them do it cause its all about having fun isnt it and we all know thats how most of us started playing by simulating war at a paintball site and if u didnt enjoy it then u wouldnt be playing now.some people move on to tourney some dont but please dont look down on them cause they wanna play rec ball with landmines and other things to them its just fun and thats how they enjoy their paintball because they were playing war games long b4 the toureny ball came about .
and no i dont play recball im a tourney player but i would like to play in a big game with landmines and stuff just sounds like fun to me but thats because i love paintball :D

Brianguard16

Nov 11, 2001
Indiana, USA
Visit site
I'm gonna start playing tourney ball next spring. The thing is that I like tourney and rec-ball. If I were to play a scenario game or something like that, i would rather take out two guys instead of one. Or more than two. You know what I mean? :)