M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
you can do what you like

Originally posted by The-Baron
I knew a bloke who shot a VM68 (6.5Lbs)
with 2 20oz bottles on gun 2 X (4Lbs)
and a hopper (2Lbs)
thats 16.5 lbs carried about all day but he was an anormouse Ex army chap called John who played in the Midlands
How the hell did he fit a 20z in the port under the barrel? I imported a VM68 Magnum into the UK via Nutz years ago and the only bottles that could fit under the barrel were 3.5, 7 and at a squeeze a 12oz. The 20oz was WAY to fat to fit there, if you wanted the barrel on;)

I ran with a 20oz on the back and a 12oz on the front, both on off valved so they didn't vent through.

and yes it did weigh far too much.

Then I got rid and bought my cocker. Happy dayz:D

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Fubar you want to use Loctite threadlocker 222(screwlock),it stops everything vibrating loose , you can still use normal hand tools on the screws.Its tried and tested...`cos I've had 3 Ducatis and everthing falls off `em if you don't lock it down:D

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
Originally posted by FUBAR
I presume that if you have a 4500psi bottle and the site your at can only fill to 3000psi (for example) then it doesn't matter, it just mean the bottle isnt "full"
Yep that is exactly right.

Rabies

Trogdor!
Jul 1, 2002
London, UK
How many places actually offer a 4500psi fill? I suppose my real question is: Is a 3000psi tank a good buy, or will I be wanting to upgrade to a 4500psi in a few months' time? Since I can maybe afford a 68/3000 now, but a 68/4500 would have to wait a while.

I don't ever get through more than 4-500 shots in a game so running ou halfway through isn't likely, but is the drag of refilling that much more often worth the difference in price?

Also, sombody noted a few pages back that bottles from europb.com should be HSE approved, since htat is the standard in Europe. Surely HSE is a UK-specific thing (i.e. Health and Safety Executive)? If I get a bottle from the continent, can I be sure it will be legal in the UK?

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Go for 4500 the extra capacity is worth a few quid more as sites are slowly getting up to speed with 4500 fills.