Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Lasered AXE

WingNut

UK Redskins
Oct 31, 2003
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
prety much what he is saying is if you want to make the artwork, then design it in adobe illustrator using the vectoring tools

a Vector is basically a mathmatical representation. So due to this it can be scaled to anysize and maintain perfect detail, as well as being redrawn without any loss in quality (perfect edges)

A bitmap aka raster file are an assortment of pixels of different colour, the more pixels the higher the quality (same principle as a digital camera, more = higher detail)
Comon...

Admit it....

You googled that didn't you???

Wingy...

WingNut

UK Redskins
Oct 31, 2003
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
:confused: is that in Chinese or mandarin ???

lost me their mate, will you do artwork as well, no pics or anything just writing
:eek: what he said!!
Artwork service is available.

Standard logos will cost around £12.00 each.

Text is free, provided I have the font or can download it for free.

Complex designs will cost more, depending on the time they will take.

Cheers

Wingy...

Reactions: basktm

WingNut

UK Redskins
Oct 31, 2003
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Wingy, Duncan knows what he is talking about ;);)
Lol. I'm sure he does, looking at his sig, but I bet he still googled that explanation.

I know what I am talking about but I wouldn't be able to type an explanation like that from memory... Or maybe that's cos I'm old with a little bit of debenture setting in... Lol.

Apologies for lack of smilies to indicate my joking nature.

Pain in the backside adding them when you using an iPhone to browse...

Wingy..

Duncan Berry

London Tigers 2
May 27, 2008
Cambridge
lol infact it's quite shameful that i am infact geeky enough to happen to know that useless infomation from memory, as that was one of the questions i had to answer when i did an I-media course :D

but no offence taken mate i saw it as a joke and thanks to lump for defending me ;)