Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

LaSoya and Salm reunited!

D

duffistuta

He's gone

Least that's what we heard, though whther it's to form his own team or to play for Bobby isn't clear, though the former is looking more likely.

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Looks like I'm behind tha times

No-one has really said whether any of the buwshiz flying around is true or not, but seeing as it's you Duffinator I'll take that as word.

You reckon he'll get a decent enough squad of dudes together or what?? Be interesting to see if he scours the pro or am ranks for talent, I think he'd be better off looking in the ams, coz by the sounds of things 'Shock are having ALL of the decent pro players in the world for their 3 teams.

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Intimidator.....Lasoya on bobs ironmen.....???

HALO, hmm, they)(lanche)use evo II dont they??

who are they others in thr pic, obviously Lasoya on the right.....who else is there?

sam

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
That's the podbitch.com factory team

They played at a tourney in Denver, am/nov/rookie teams. Am were allowed one pro to play at any one time and podbitch had LaSoya and Salm playing for 'em. Funny thing was, one guy never showed on the day of the finals so the team had to play all day with only four players....still came second though. Perhaps Salm, when sat, did a spot of sniping.

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
i dunno about that pic man. It looks a little dodgy to me specially round where lasoya is holding his gun. the grip just don't look right :( i dunno maybe it's just me not liking the look of lasoya with a timmy :D but it looks suspect on my screen