Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

LaSoya and Salm reunited!

Gutt

Nov 20, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
Visit site
Yep...that's Lasoya with a Timmy

I had the pleasure of reffing this tournament...or displeasure depending on the time of day. Chris was there playing with a timmy and shootin' fools. The guy to his right (left of him in the picture) is Brenden Caldwell (ex-Fury, ex-Family, now on Element out of Alaska).

Darren

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
well its gonna be interesting at the start of next year innit? we'll finally know where everything is set. i still think it looks dodgy matski :D

rotorhead

Nov 13, 2002
Denver
Visit site
Having played at the tourney . . . Yes that is for sure a Timmy that Lasoya was shooting, and a HALO on top. Only 1 pro per team was aloud to play, so it was not Salm and Lasoya at the same time. It is Caldwell for sure. The decision to let the pro's play (including Salm) was probably to get a little more attention to the sport here in CO, and it worked, the local 9news did a segment on it (a good one even) to put our sport out there for everyone to see in a good light (for once). No Wade (the guy that went to the hospital) did not keep losing conciousness, but did have a mild concussion, he was a Nov player on a Nov team and I think maybe Chris should/could have let up a wee bit, but it happens. He would have played Sunday if the Doc would have let him. Other than that it was a good tourney, inside, stadium seating, good fields, and nice prizes (50" HDTV's, Haro Mountain bikes, Freeflow's, etc) I would have to say (having practiced against Lasoya before with his angel) that his Timmy is by far faster shooting, it is sic!