Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

LaSoya and Salm reunited!

Bobvannes

Sandbagger
Oct 6, 2002
USA
Visit site
Aruba allowed worse sandbagging. Todd Martinez and Todd Adamson both played on the same team in the Am division. They got blown out of their shoes though so not many complained.

Boogie and Frank from the family both played with the promoter on the winning Novice team.

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by rotorhead
Having played at the tourney . . . Yes that is for sure a Timmy that Lasoya was shooting, and a HALO on top. Only 1 pro per team was aloud to play, so it was not Salm and Lasoya at the same time. It is Caldwell for sure. The decision to let the pro's play (including Salm) was probably to get a little more attention to the sport here in CO, and it worked, the local 9news did a segment on it (a good one even) to put our sport out there for everyone to see in a good light (for once). No Wade (the guy that went to the hospital) did not keep losing conciousness, but did have a mild concussion, he was a Nov player on a Nov team and I think maybe Chris should/could have let up a wee bit, but it happens. He would have played Sunday if the Doc would have let him. Other than that it was a good tourney, inside, stadium seating, good fields, and nice prizes (50" HDTV's, Haro Mountain bikes, Freeflow's, etc) I would have to say (having practiced against Lasoya before with his angel) that his Timmy is by far faster shooting, it is sic!
Is it faster or is it more likely that he can raise the rof now he's using a HALO rather then an evo/revvy?

Paul
:)

rotorhead

Nov 13, 2002
Denver
Visit site
No I actually think the Timmy is a faster shooting marker. (Well lemme say it is easier to shoot faster) Have you shot one, a teammate has an Angel that Lasoya did a trigger job to, and a few around here have the GZ timmy's and I have shot both. The Timmy is easier to shoot faster (in my opinion) When we practiced with Chris before he never seemed to care about breaking paint he always just outshot the hopper and kept on shooting.

p8ntgirl

Aug 21, 2002
USA
Visit site
The players in the picture

The guys in the picture, from left to right are:

Mike Lew- former Naughty Dogs Silver, will play on Naughty Dogs A squad next year.
Greg Pauley- former Naughty Dogs Silver, rumored to be starting a team with some other big wigs next year.
Brandon Caldwell- Element
Chris Lasoya
the 5th that didn't show up that day was Joey from The Family and the 6th was Jeremy Salm, but he couldn't be on field the same time as Lasoya.
Yes, Lasoya is playing with a Timmy & Halo, but he is allowed to. For 1, Avalanche was sponsored by Angel & VL, but Lasoya played for Podbitch.com.
And 2, Lasoya's not with Avalanche anymore.