Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Lasoya Hopper

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Well, I suppose we'll be able to tell when more people use them in the field and have success with them. Sorry, I don't buy gimmicks. If it doesn't work better -- meaning I get send more opponents off the field and spend more time on it myself -- than what I use, FORGET IT.

Oops! I popped the industry's bubble of self delusion. Oh well, shouldn't have been there for me to pop.

crashdeamon

Jul 26, 2001
TEXAS
Visit site
cuz i was playing with two guys from addicted and they were constantly bithcing about it ad they were using them so i kinda put 2 and 2 together they said some other stuff but it kinda starts getting into the legal ****

Wookie

Grumpy Sys*****
Halo..

Has anyone actually reviewed it in a working form yet? I know that Warpig did a semi-review of the prototype, but I'd like to find out more about it.

If it feeds faster than a 12v Rev or the [fugly] Rick O'Shea and is cheaper and lighter than a Warp, I'd be very interested in it. It would also stop my girlfriend beating me up for taking apart the washing machine when I get into a "I can make a Warp Feed but better" mood.

Speaking of which, I really must put that pump back before she notices.

Wookie